Runerson’s Twin Pines
Runerson’s Twin Pines is a private home remodeled in the summer of 2016. It includes main floor living aside from the laundry which is located in the basement. This quiet home has a living room, eat-in-kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. The master bedroom is fully furnished with a Queen bed and a flat screen TV as well as an adjoining half bathroom. The second and third bedrooms have a Queen- and Full-sized bed respectively. Twin Pines has additional space for relaxing and for privacy including an office and a 1-2 season sunroom usable on moderate temperature days and is furnished with a rattan furniture set. Twin Pines also has private outdoor space with a gas grill and a small backyard with gardens. One attached garage stall with remote is included.
30 + Nights: $95/Night
Under 30 Nights : $125/Night + tax
All Utilities Included
7 Night Minimum Stay
Patient Focused Amenities
A private, home away from home in a residential neighborhood.
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Transplant-friendly homes – Requiring No Smoking and No Pet Policies
- Snow removal, lawn care, and all utilities included
- Central air/heat in all homes.
- Full-size appliances including dishwasher
- All cookware, bakeware, and meal preparation and dining items
- TV/DVD, Cable, Free High Speed Wireless Internet
- Free Local and US Long Distance Phone Service
- Comfortable recliners and sofas
- All bedding
- Alarm clocks and portable fan, some bedrooms include a TV
- All hand, wash, and full-sized towels.
- Hand-held shower head & grab bars
- On-site free laundry.
- Iron & ironing board
- Garage Stall with garage remote
- Free additional off-street parking