Tara’s Place was custom built to be a barrier-free extended stay rental home. The Master bedroom has a King bed and handicapped-accessible bathroom. The 2nd bedroom has a Queen bed and adjacent full bath. There is also a Queen sleep sofa and Power Lift Chair in the living room. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances including a side-by-side refrigerator with water/ice dispenser, built-in microwave, dishwasher and electric stove. Dining seating includes a breakfast bar and table in the breakfast nook. Tara’s Place also includes main-floor laundry. [NOTE: Property owner has private office on second level, with separate entrance and no access to guest space.]
Accommodates : 6
Bathrooms : 2
Bedrooms : 2
Beds : 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa
Property Type : House
30 + Nights: $100/Night
Under 30 Nights : $131/Night + Tax
All Utilities Included
7 Night Minimum Stay
Patient Focused Amenities
A private, home away from home in a residential neighborhood.
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Transplant-friendly homes – Requiring No Smoking and No Pet Policies
- Snow removal, lawn care, and all utilities included
- Central air/heat in all homes.
- Full-size appliances including dishwasher
- All cookware, bakeware, and meal preparation and dining items
- TV/DVD, Cable, Free High Speed Wireless Internet
- Free Local and US Long Distance Phone Service
- Comfortable recliners and sofas
- All bedding
- Alarm clocks and portable fan, some bedrooms include a TV
- All hand, wash, and full-sized towels.
- Hand-held shower head & grab bars
- On-site free or coin-operated laundry.
- Iron & ironing board
- Garage Stall with garage remote
- Free additional off-street parking