Baptist Hospitality House
Baptist Hospitality House (BHH) is a private home for one guest and their family/caregivers. BHH offers main-level living and just a 10-minute drive to Mayo Clinic and St. Mary’s Hospital. It is located on large lot with mature trees in a safe, quiet, residential neighborhood. All the bedrooms have Queen beds with the master having 2 Queen beds. The second bedroom has an additional TV. BHH also has a large kitchen, separate dining room, living room with fireplace and 2 recliners. Two attached garage stalls with remotes are included.
The Baptist Hospitality House is a lodging ministry to patients and their families visiting Mayo Clinic and its hospitals.
Our ministry is to meet the spiritual, emotional, and physical needs of our guests. Please let us know how we may serve you. We care about everyone who comes to Mayo Clinic for medical treatment. For more information visit: www.baptisthospitalityhouse.org.
30 + Nights: $95/Night
Under 30 Nights : $125/Night plus Tax
All Utilities Included
7 Night Minimum Stay
Patient Focused Amenities
A private, home away from home in a residential neighborhood.
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Transplant-friendly homes – Requiring No Smoking and No Pet Policies
- Snow removal, lawn care, and all utilities included
- Central air/heat in all homes.
- Full-size appliances including dishwasher
- All cookware, bakeware, and meal preparation and dining items
- TV/DVD, Cable, Free High Speed Wireless Internet
- Free Local and US Long Distance Phone Service
- Comfortable recliners and sofas
- All bedding
- Alarm clocks and portable fan, second bedroom includes a TV
- All hand, wash, and full-sized towels.
- Hand-held shower head & grab bars
- On-site free or coin-operated laundry.
- Iron & ironing board
- Garage Stall with garage remote
- Free additional off-street parking