Holly’s House – Erin Apartment
Holly’s House is a triplex with 3 apartments conveniently located half-way between Mayo Clinic and St. Mary’s hospital and on the bus route. Holly’s House is in a residential neighborhood and is newly remodeled with new kitchens and bathrooms while maintaining its original charm with beautiful hardwood floors and built-ins. This home includes 2 patient apartments with the caretaker’s apartment in the basement.
Erin is a private, fully furnished 2-bedroom apartment. Erin offers main-floor living with a kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, dining room with door to the patio, living room with high-quality Queen hide-a-bed, recliner and flat-screen TV and 2 bedrooms. The master bedroom has 1 Queen bed and flat screen TV. The second bedroom has 1 Full bed. Erin has its own free laundry in the apartment. One garage stall with remote included.
30 + Nights: $79/Night
Under 30 Nights : $106/Night plus Tax
All Utilities Included
7 Night Minimum Stay
Patient Focused Amenities
A private, home away from home in a residential neighborhood.
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Transplant-friendly homes – Requiring No Smoking and No Pet Policies
- Snow removal, lawn care, and all utilities included
- Central air/heat in all homes.
- Full-size appliances including dishwasher
- All cookware, bakeware, and meal preparation and dining items
- TV/DVD, Cable, Free High Speed Wireless Internet
- Free Local and US Long Distance Phone Service
- Comfortable recliners and sofas
- All bedding
- Alarm clocks and portable fan, some bedrooms include a TV
- All hand, wash, and full-sized towels.
- Hand-held shower head & grab bars
- On-site free laundry.
- Iron & ironing board
- Garage Stall with garage remote
- Free additional off-street parking