Evy’s House is a wheelchair-accessible private home located in a quiet, residential neighborhood a few minutes drive from Mayo Clinic. This fully-furnished home is all main-floor living aside from the additional half-bathroom that’s located in the basement. In addition to the living room, eat-in kitchen, and bedrooms, there is also a laundry room on the main floor with a small office space. The master bedroom has it’s own TV and a DVD player while the second bedroom’s 2 twin beds have adjustable head & foot sections specifically selected because they are much more comfortable than traditional hospital beds. Two detached garage stalls with remotes are included.
Accommodates : 4
Bathrooms : 1 1/2
Bedrooms : 2
Beds : 1 Queen Bed, 2 Adjustable Twin Beds
Property Type : Private Home
Feature: Private backyard with gardens
30 + Nights: $95/Night
Under 30 Nights : $125/Night plus Tax
All Utilities Included
7 Night Minimum Stay
Patient Focused Amenities
A private, home away from home in a residential neighborhood.
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Transplant-friendly homes – Requiring No Smoking and No Pet Policies
- Snow removal, lawn care, and all utilities included
- Central air/heat in all homes.
- Full-size appliances including dishwasher
- All cookware, bakeware, and meal preparation and dining items
- TV/DVD, Cable, Free High Speed Wireless Internet
- Free Local and US Long Distance Phone Service
- Comfortable recliners and sofas
- All bedding
- Alarm clocks and portable fan, some bedrooms include a TV
- All hand, wash, and full-sized towels.
- Hand-held shower head & grab bars
- On-site free or coin-operated laundry.
- Iron & ironing board
- Garage Stall with garage remote
- Free additional off-street parking